At ESA Space Solutions Centre Ireland, we’re seeking entrepreneurs with innovative ideas for using space technology to develop new products and services in a non-space environment.
Bring us your idea and we will provide technical expertise, business-development support and funding to help your business get off the ground.
You will have access to ESA’s portfolio of over 450 patent applications and patents, which cover areas such as radio-frequency, electromagnetics, robotics and power.
Many technologies originating from Europe’s space programmes have already proven their worth in products we all use in our everyday life. They have given us more efficient transportation, better medical instrumentation and improved pollution control systems.
ESA Space Solutions Centre Ireland and its ESA Business Incubation Centres (BIC) is one of 16 ESA BICs developed to create viable businesses and new jobs. Together they support more than 130 companies every year and over 400 start-ups have already been supported. In Ireland we will support 25 start-ups and 10 technology transfers by 2020.
What We Offer?
- €50,000 ESA BIC funding for start-ups
- €40,000 technology transfer demonstrator funding
- Access to a variety of additional funding opportunities
- Business support through our partners and ESA BIC network
- Easy access to ESA technical expertise
- Become part of the ESA brand
- Membership of a comprehensive European-wide network of 400 ESA BIC companies
If most of these apply to you:
- Your Business idea involves using space technology in a non-space environment
- You know and have access to the IP to implement your business idea
- Your start-up is registered with the CRO for less than 5 years
- You are an existing organisation looking to build a demonstrator utilising space technology
- You’ve got an innovative technology driven idea or are at an early stage of commercial development
Contact the ESA Space Solutions Centre Ireland space(dot)solutions(at)tyndall.ie