ESA BIC Ireland offers technical, business, financial and incubation support to startups that have a connection with space, and are developing either upstream or downstream applications.
ESA BIC Ireland is part of a network of 23 ESA BICs across 19 ESA Member States, which were established to empower entrepreneurship and to allow local economies to benefit from space data, technologies and assets.
What are the benefits of joining ESA BIC Ireland?
- Incentive funding of up to €50,000 to support your business
- Technical support through ESA
- Business development support, advice and coaching
- Bespoke training
- Exclusive access to workshops and seminars
- Access to office facilities, experts, suppliers and investment capital firms
- Exclusive access to international networking events
- Access to the international ESA Space Solutions community
Who Can Apply?
- You have an innovative idea based on utilising space data, technologies and assets
- You have established a legal entity in the Republic of Ireland with a clear intention to build operations here
- Your company is incorporated in the Republic of Ireland less than 5 years
- You have a legal right to work and live in the Republic of Ireland
- You are committed to developing a business that will trade internationally